Happy Valentine's Day - Week 42

Going for the dog food at Gram's.
Napping in the van on the way to Curwensville.

Napping at Gram's on Taylor's bed.

Monte with Uncle Robby and Aunt Alaina.

Yummy! Monte sure does like breakfast!

Monte acts like a big boy for Mum-Mum.

Monte and Warren in the playpen.

Giddy Up Cowboy! Real men ride pink horses!

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Monte.

Shirt reads: "Sucker for Love: and there is a pacifier on it. I think it is a hoot that he is sucking his thumb!

Yeah Monte! He started standing up this week! Warren in the background is priceless. It's like he is thinking "Mom is taking his picture and I should tell him, but I am not going to."

Get out of the cat door Monte. And, yes he did get his fingers pinched. But since then, he has stayed away from it.

Two brothers playing in the basement.

Monte loves sorting through all of the toys.

Up close you can see how his teeth are coming in.

Warren and Monte watch a little TV together on the big chair.

Help me Mom! The Dogs are attacking Monte and his snack!

After the attack, Monte and Andy make up.

Monte after dinner. His expression is "I'm so ashamed, but it was so good I couldn't stop."

Monte looking at and laughing at his daddy.
<< Home