Monte's Big Boy Blog

Visit weekly for updated pictures and comments on Monte's growth and development. I hope you enjoy watching Monte grow and change week by week. Love, Jessica

Sunday, December 13, 2009

November 2009

DSCF2285

Monte visits great-grandma Sally.

 

DSCF2303

Monte being so silly for the camera.

 

DSCF2340

Feeding the ducks in Clearfield.

 

DSCF2352

Monte dressed himself this day.  He was so proud of his selections, especially his hulk man shoes.

 

DSCF2372

Monte playing at Slnky’s.  He thought he was a big shot in the toddler area.

 

DSCF2387

Monte trying to play guitar hero with his tokens.

 

DSCF2416

Monte you are so silly.  I have so few pictures of you just smiling…you always give a silly face!

 

DSCF2430

Monte making a Christmas wreath from the baby pinecones he picked from our front yard.

 

DSCF2432

Monte riding his bike.

 


DSCF2452

Monte popping bubbles with Warren.

 

DSCF2459

Silly boys start popping bubbles with their tongues.

 

DSCF2477

Two sleepy boys waiting for Zeke and Jose to get off of the plane. 

 

DSCF2480

Surprise…I took your picture.  Monte was trying to hid from the camera.

 

DSCF2496

Monte helps decorate the Christmas tree.